kennebunkport

Kennebunkport is a town in York County, Maine, United States. The town center, the area in and around Dock Square, is located along the Kennebunk River, approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) from the mouth of the river on the Atlantic Ocean. Historically a shipbuilding and fishing village, for well over a century the town has been a popular summer colony and seaside tourist destination. The Dock Square area has a district of souvenir shops, art galleries, seafood restaurants, and bed and breakfasts. Cape Porpoise, while retaining its identity as a fishing harbor, has a very small village area with several restaurants, a church, grocery store, coffee shop, small library, and art gallery. Kennebunkport has a reputation as a summer haven for the upper class and is one of the wealthiest communities in the state of Maine.

Search kennebunkport Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 1330232
$449,500
Arundel, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Pack Maynard and Associates MAINE
Featured picture for the property 1330287
$165,000
Arundel, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Century 21 First Choice Realty MAINE
Featured picture for the property 1329815
$779,000
Kennebunkport, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Prime MAINE
Featured picture for the property 1329545
$459,000
Kennebunkport, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Coastal Realty MAINE
Featured picture for the property 1329810
$489,000
Kennebunkport, ME
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Prime MAINE

Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. All data should be independently verified. ©2017 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

EHOMAINE

Nearby School information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017 Onboard informatics. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Mortgage Calculator provided by Market Leader © 2017.